Shabby Blogs Background - Claire

Wednesday, September 22

Halloween Hotstuff!

Please be sure to check out the Autumn/Winter Idea Book to get your these super cute and spooky Halloween supplies.  You can make cards or 2 page layouts that will turn out looking like this: 

Also, I will try to start posting some of my art work, but I dropped my camera in the last month and well, lets just say it doesn't focus!  I managed to fix it slightly (violently twisting the lense), but it isn't quite perfect.  If the picture quality isn't top notch you now know why!

Did I mention the Autumn Winter Catalogue?  There are just so many awesome projects in the idea book I can't even wait to share them all! Just look at the cover of the catalogue. I mean, how gorgeous is that.  I can make Christmas cards AND regular multipage layouts


No comments:

Post a Comment