Shabby Blogs Background - Claire

Sunday, August 15

New CTMH Consultant

Hi Everyone! I am now officially a Close To My Heart Consultant!  How exciting!  I will be working to creating a class schedule where I plan to teach new scrapbooking techniques and offering various scrapping tips.  If you or anyone you know is interested in booking your very own gathering (which offer Hostess Rewards), let me know.  My website is up and running now also.  Again, more changes will be taking place, so watch carefully.  You can place orders on my Close To My Heart website:  http://www.pictureperfect.myctmh.com/

Let me highlight for those of you who are more digital scrapbookers, (or long distance groupies) there is a killer special on Close To My Heart Studio J which offers all the CTMH layouts ONLINE.  Wow.  So, before you go trying to place an order through Walmart on one of those cheap layout books, better come talk to me.  In the next few days, you should be able to test drive Studio J as well.  I am certain you will be impressed like I was!
For now, spread the word about my product website and contact me if you need any help at all placing orders.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations and support.

Regards,

LisaV

No comments:

Post a Comment